PRODUCT NAME TIRE STYLE TOURING / CRUISER TYPE TUBE TYPE / TUBELESS POSITION FRONT TREAD PATTERN/MODEL COMMANDER II WIDTH ASPECT RATIO RIM DIAMETER TIRE SIZE SIDEWALL BLACKWALL CONSTRUCTION B (BIAS BELTED) MARKET SEGMENT CRUISER / STREET UNITS EACH RIDING STYLE STREET
Michelin Commander II Front
- Commander II tires designed for dramatically extended mileage and feature Aramid tread plies to resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Radically different tread pattern for head-turning looks; premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
- Michelin states, "Provides nearly twice the mileage of competitive cruiser tires (based on independent testing)"
- Rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation